The random game

Ok, this is the most bizzare game thread you probably have EVER seen.

Here’s the game:

I post something totally random, as random as possible. And, the next person judges how random it is, trying to show any connections between the randomness. Then that person posts something they think is more random.

I’ll go first:

Flying horses eating potatoes after midnight.

(by the way, if you can’t figure out any connections, you just post a random phrase, and if you can’t make a more random phrase, just make a random phrase equal or less random than the last)

potatoes have to be ate(?) after midnight. they don’t grow in the day silly!

Coding in C is like sending a 3 year old to do groceries. You gotta tell them exactly what you want or you’ll end up with a cupboard full of pop tarts and pancake mix.

Since Lua already did her own, i’ll do Tynatch’s:

Flying horses are never seen in daylight, so its more likely they show themselves at night, and they’d need to eat the potatoes at night so the farmers dont catch them.

That was easy.

Blood Donors cause .dll files to go missing.

@Lua: that’s not random, that’s true and actually a good analogy.
@Animal: Blood donor donate blood, hence, they are missing some blood. .dll files are key pieces of code that are used by the computer, just like blood is used in the body. Not random, totally connected and consistent.

House flies over purple jellybeans.

PapaSmurf- house flies (as in flies that you find in the house) often fly over purple jellybeans, because thyre buzzing causes children to drop the most common jellybean, the purple one.

hope i got the idea of this game.

here comes mine

Silver seals lick deoderant off dogs on a sunday.

Silver seals only come out on sunday wich, just happens to co incide wit the day that dogs wear deodarant, so seeing as saels like the tase of deodarant why shouldnt the lick it off dogs.

Ketchup is only ever eaten by rapping gorillas on massive cruise boats.

When life is fluctuating with scottish noses, thou art bark thy chocolates with sauteed clocks. When echidnas shoot a corpse flower, be an underling to a computer watercloset from Malawi

cruise boats go out of international waters (i think) and that is a place were there are no laws, so you can have rapping gorrilas and force feed them ketchup…muwahahaha.
golden retrivers like coconuts on a boiling cold day

Well my dog likes coconuts, and if you are in a vaccunm you can boil water even when it is nice and cold, so if a golden retriever was in a vacunm, then he would want to eat coconuts quickly because they might die soon.

Pickle Pete Ponders Pie Pensively, banana dog fly poop soars wildly while Bush craps tokens.

^^This is the kind of shit you see when you do chemical drugs.^^

Rectal acidents fund railway businesses.

None of these are completely random.

Rectal acidents fund railway businesses.

There are often accidents involving the backside. And railway businesses need funding.

golden retrivers like coconuts on a boiling cold day

Boiling and cold are both temperature words.

When life is fluctuating with scottish noses, thou art bark thy chocolates with sauteed clocks. When echidnas shoot a corpse flower, be an underling to a computer watercloset from Malawi

Okay, maybe that one…

Pickle Pete Ponders Pie Pensively, banana dog fly poop soars wildly while Bush ***** tokens.

Dog, poop.

Of course ketchup is eaten.

Norton transcends anything that might not be illegal for a blanket.

The blanket as a cover for crime scenes can be used to wipe away the clues as well. Cybernetic crime, of course, is harder to trace thanks to Symantec’s tools.

Obnoxious orange supernovas illuminate pro-feline philosophy.

I play this sometimes at school.

I was wondering inside a paper wallet one day, and out of it came a symetrical flug bag. Wait, I LIKE FRENCH PLUMBING.

felines produce obnoxious orange supernovas because people blow them up, so, of course, pro-feline philosophy is ignited…

bob wins the game of losing only inside dog bones; however, there are only 13 dog bones left in existant, so, Bob can only win the game of losing in 13 dog bones…

wow.

Any load noise is quite obnoxious,and if a supernova was not in a vacuum, they would make a loud noise. Philosophy is usually written down, and that is true for cats as well. To read writing, you need to have light, and of course an orange supernova could provide that.

Vorpal runt vroefian several minor macromedia faux pas.

Okay, maybe that one…

Haha, I’m winning so far in the randomness contest.

Dude, guys, totally random stuff can really take some heavy thought to write
(Like Stuffed Warts drummed left down the pausterized orange turds.)
.:no:

hey this game looks
hey look its snowing

PS And what if you like hamburgers?

Dude, truly random stuff is very hard indeed:

Tty6WJ)>,FN QOwkj aJke 58*5(3r

but if you must keep it to English:

Qursh ramp muff dope ran man rose good is rat tang.

or correct grammar:

Volviform beds coerce banned timers inside long tires.

I’m guessing a dictionary or thasarous would be handy here.

hey this game looks
hey look its snowing

You can play games while it’s snowing.

Clocks lick Macs exploding frigidly pooping steel hypothermic endeavers

wax up fleeble grass blah wibbly wobbly shmoof!

HA, take THAT society!