Hardwood floor texture

Any suggestions for a good hardwood floor texture??? I’d like it to be somewhat shiny.

(I don’t have much experience with wood in blender…) :no:

you got mat repository

http://matrep.parastudios.de/index.php?action=view&material=58-bloodshot-eye

but you also have external program that can do some wood texture

give us some more details onwhat you want to do

salutations

Umm, I’d like it to look semi toonish, but I don’t want it to look bad… I just want it to look ok, definitely not photo realistic or anything. :slight_smile:

did you check the one available at the repository

is it good enough for your project ?

salutations

I think it should be, thanks :slight_smile:

Woah… hang on… that texture was of a bloodshot eye…

That’s why you just “search”…

oh, ok, I’m working on it :slight_smile:

Hardwood floors exist for centuries but their installation was not as easy as it is now. Most benefit is that hardwoods are hypoallergenic and it provides an environment friendly home. Unlike carpets, you’ll never found mold, dust mites, animal dander, pollen and mildew in hardwoods. Another benefit of hardwood flooring is that it is very easy to clean. The hardwood floors add elegance to your house. Traditional hardwood flooring is simple flooring.

@Baylee, you signed up to say that? Trent Hamilton was looking for a texture, not information about the things you can have on the floor lol.

Anywhoo you could try CG textures and see if anything there is good and manipulate it to your liking.

moffboff the guy is an AdSpammer, look at the link in his sig.

When you find posts like this click the red ‘Report’ button and report it… :slight_smile: