Ron Loo trailer for Blender Conference 2003

As I finally got permission from publisher of our adventure game Ron Loo to let this trailer to wide Blender public I am posting it here. It is not official game trailer though and it is not meant as game trailer at all, althought much of it is captured directly from gameplay (those shots with low quality-it was captured by analog videorecorder- sorry for this, I didn´t find better way :slight_smile: )

It was developed specially for Blender Art festival at Blender Conference 2003 so some of you maybe already have seen this (for my big suprise it was even nominated for Suzanne Award :expressionless: )

http://www.peregrius.cz/ukazky2/fest/trailer_pic.jpg

Lenght: 2:49
Size:43,4MB
Codec: DivX 5.03
link:http://www.peregrius.cz/ukazky2/fest/ronloo_blender.zip

Contains: gameplay captures, part of one cinematic, several screenshots and blender screenshots.

Will be here only for limited time (about week) due to it´s size and limited webspace we have. We are working on better host, but will take some time, then trailer will be back:)

Preview looks good…

edit:
And the movie look BETTER!!!

Maybe you should add some game-sounds in the movie.

Impressive!
I was going to say it’s all a bit much brown in brown. But then there was finaly a bit of green at the end :slight_smile:

Nice mood. Thanks for putting this up.

Looks great Tol.

The stills were awesome as is. But it’s so nice to see stuff moving.

BgDM

Not in this trailer-it was for Blender Conference and it is over. But wait for playable demo one day :smiley:

Oh yeah, I hear this a lot-it is due that most of pictures are taken from end of 3rd chapter which is at evening time-that browish mood makes mostly sun at dawn:)

But there will be also blue bacgkround in the game- last third of game took place at ice wildness :smiley:

Thank you:) If only I can gave you all taste of gameplay with demo, but this will be allowed only short before game launches on market and that probably took much of time yet :frowning:

W-O-W!!! This is so awesome…I CAN’T WAIT!!! :o :smiley: :smiley: AAAAAAAAAAAAAHH! THIS IS SO COOL! :x :smiley:

Hi Tol,
the still looks nice and I’m downloading the movie.

If you want I can provide you some place for files on my dad’s server. It’s vosa.hh.cz. I’m not only sure how can we get the files there. If you want write me.

bye and I’m looking forward to see playable demo.
vosa

PS:When I download the video I will write.

wow, preview looks good.

Trailer looks great! really cool.

That really looks awesome. I wish I had cable,…looks like the animation is quite huge. Your work is always a source of amazment to me.

Thanx for offer, problems already solved- thanx our Publisher :smiley: