Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021
    I could help with map design if you want!!! I would be happy to help!

Id love to model some aliens and monsters if needed

http://wiki.polycount.com/CategoryTutorials << Check this out if you need some tips on environment modelling. I found it to be very useful.

I had put this project on hold indefinitely whilst I developed my multiplayer library(es).
    Now, I'm in need of a test project to develop with. I've decided to restart the game development, with an experienced developer's overhaul. In other words, besides assets and valuable contributions, this will be a total re-write.

My current GDD is in progress here
    Last edited by agoose77; 07-Dec-13 at 09:51.

Screenshot of current GUI design template (GIMP)
    icons.pngicons_alt.png
    Last edited by agoose77; 13-Dec-13 at 19:14.

Right im back modelling, agoose has been programming the last while, gonna need maps and more assets

Planning to start working on this and hopefully have a full map soon to do some testing on. Character modellers and textures still needed, maybe if your alright asset and map modellers. Messgae if theres interst.
    Screenshot 2014-04-09 00.24.05.png
    Screenshot 2014-04-09 00.22.58.png

5 stars hun!

Hello I don't know how serious this project is or what you are working on exactly but it seems like a decent project. You are in need of some modeling and texturing skills on some of the design and environment. If you are looking for another angle and artistic viewpoint on level design and props you can pm me and we can discuss further details and I can show you my work. I think you would benefit from this if this project is still going, and I would love to contribute more to this community.
    |My YouTube Tutorials and Videos| Here

~~Environment Artist and Designer. Available for free work for experience PM me!

Originally Posted by micah702 View Post
    Hello I don't know how serious this project is or what you are working on exactly but it seems like a decent project. You are in need of some modeling and texturing skills on some of the design and environment. If you are looking for another angle and artistic viewpoint on level design and props you can pm me and we can discuss further details and I can show you my work. I think you would benefit from this if this project is still going, and I would love to contribute more to this community.
    Good timing. Summer will be an eventful season for this project. Will be in touch

I'll help, a little,

give me a request here and there,
    I have overcome all obstacles which seemed in the beginning unsurmountable and found elegant solutions of all the problems which confronted me, yet, even at this very day, the majority of experts are still blind to the possibilities which are within easy attainment.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021