Iron Man Model, and some test renders.

hello people, this is my first post here, I would start a forum posting my newest work, that is almost finished, just missing a few things.
A recreation of the model of the iron man, not entirely based on the movie.
was all done in Blender 2.54 and rendered in Keyshot and internal.

I’m working on a scene righ now, but is not totally finish :slight_smile:

BI RENDER

Last update…05/05/2012 render internal basic materials

I,m using Blender, Keyshot and PS for post work.

Attachments

1 Like

wow great work man. Five stars for you. The pose of your model is a bit distracting, it does not look firmly on the floor. Great work.:yes:

Yes, the first image there is an error in the pose, I exported the model incorrectly for external render. =/

And sorry for my bad English.

Wow! Nice modeling. And great job on the composite renderings. They look 100% real.

Steve S

very nice, exactly like the movie.

Thank you folks!!!

these are the last two render I did yesterday…

http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/9576/irooncbackcpia.jpghttp://img824.imageshack.us/img824/7426/iroongfcpia.jpg

Nice work! My only critique would be that some points in the design don’t quite resemble the one I remember from the movie, but maybe it’s just me. That’s secondary anyway. :slight_smile:

I’d love to have a look or explanarion of the studio lighting setup you have in the first render.

And oh yes, this is 5* work!

Wow. The armour looks amazing and even that Bunker-place-thing looks photorealistic.

Wow! Really cool, and shiny :wink:

wow, maybe they should hire you to do the graphic for the next iron man movie.
well done.

very nice!

this is cool!!! great recreating job!!! super modeling~!

wow!!! ide love to see some wires of this

Solid modeling and juicy renderings, but the figure proportions are too toylike and I think reflect a lot of anime influence – not bad per se but not so good for Iron Man, I think.

man if noone said that you made that i would think that someone just got bits of the movies. greaat job man 5 stars.

awesome work!!!

can you make a tutorial on how you make that great model? PLEASE!!!

There rarely is anything good on these forums. And i dont like Ironman. I actually pretty much hate it, and all sort of GI joe … X-man stuff… But i do like the way how this Looks. Specially the shots where it has been put into some image. Next, design your own suit and do the same… that would get … oh nevermind. Good job on the rendering.

I am not a big fan of Iron Man either, but this is excellent!! The lighting especially!

Very nice work! The feet look a little weird though