Mustang and Show Girl (new : NUDE version)

Car and Girl 8)

Enjoy

wow!!! Blender only?? Wow. I’m honoured to be the first one to get to post! :stuck_out_tongue:
The chicks a bit too big on the forehead for my taste … but it’s a team up I never saw done in Blender (or any 3d ?) yet … kewl! I’m generally a anti-car-dude-fascination person … but I like the shape of this car.

Super modelling
Nice car.
The girl needs a little more work. Maybe clothes that could be a little more becomming. cause she looks kind’a cold in what she’s wearing.
What Void said about her head.

model has some problems, but I dont know how much for realism you were aiming at. hands and feet are a bit small. wrists look thin, and the shape of arm is … abit tubish. also deformation around the elbow is not good…

heh, the paint-on-suit is great :slight_smile:

maybe pose could be more provocative, she could lean more on the car… put some weight on the leg and arm…

great work anyways.

car is perfect.

.b

It is great as it is except for the right elbow area, that seems strange, but it’s nothing :slight_smile:

Great Image! I’m drooling over the body, the curves, and the girl isn’t bad either.

Would love to see an image of the car alone!

Super boulot SpeedTiti. quelques commentaires (en anglais que les autres puissent suivre) :

• On the car almost no crits, it is very near to be perfect but :
    . - the side ridge should be beveled near door hinge or it would interfere when opening
    . - there is a more bigger concern about front windscreen seals. In this era cars, it’s a big coutchouc one with a hard ring
    . in the middle. That means that the middle part can be silver but it should be dull caouchouc black on the sides. It was
    . sometimes painted, but never chromed or silver
    • the side ones seems also a little big
  • For the show girl :
    . - she has very long legs for her body
    . - the pose seems a little ackward, it looks as she was pushing herself away from the car. At least twist a little the hips.
    . - the elbow is bizarre
    . - the main problem is with the suit painted over body. in the in between breast region, it is really odd.

Now, with a little work on the hairs, it could be CG-talk gallery worthy :smiley:

LOL
:smiley:

The car and the girl look awsome, however, you really should think about modelling some clothes for her.

nice job on the car

Well done, the car is flawless :o . This just proves yet again that expensive software isn’t required to create stunning images. Keep it up.

-uli

Wow i really like your cars you do. Know comes the question i want to ask. As a new blenderer well sorta new, What tips can you give to me when i want to start blending a car? Treat me as if i know nothing bout blender hehe. That should dummy it down for me :).

Yea, the girl could use some work, great car thoe, give her some clothes, like paint :slight_smile:

No, give us less clothes.

Brian

Less clothes ?
Why not nude like this ?

Thanks all for comments and critics.

Yes, that is very pleasant to the eye,
I would’t like this site to full of filth,
but I would like to see more nudes.
All the great artists painted or sculpted nudes.

Brian

I really like the last shot, very realistic.
Also I think this girl would look great with long hair.
http://www.angelfire.com/bug/cooker/shemp.jpg

c’mon…get her to turn around with out the clothes on…i have no life

I love the “dual crack” shot… looks like you used the Occlusion Shader?..

Here’s some ideas for poses and also maybe ideas about making her “fake”… she doesn’t have to be a “real” person but can still be nude… :smiley:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=10797&item=3668345554

and

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4141036844&category=314

_____SysAdm

You guys are wierd, is she going to menstrate as well ?