Slumber-Still

Here’s a still image of my latest Blender short short short animation. You can view the animation and more info here > http://vimeo.com/16054952

Additionally, you can find my node composite setup (with .blend) here http://reynantem.blogspot.com/2012/03/slumber-node-composite-setup.html

Attachments

Beautiful! Can’t watch the video from this computer, but this still looks very nice. I love the lighting you got here.

Beautiful job, really nice and poetic. Great job !

Gallery work here, hope it gets in! :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot, pal. :slight_smile:

I wouldn’t call this a real animation but I like the still render.

I love it

It transmits a nice feeling

Love it…

Did you use the cloud generator for this? Just curious…

Thanks! Nope, no cloud generator, I really wish I could have. :slight_smile:

-Reyn

Loved it! I was really hoping for the little guy’s head to nod suddenly (you know when you are half asleep and you suddenly jerk between sleep and awake)

noidtluom: He’s dead. :slight_smile:

I watched this little animation a few days back from your site. Love the lighting and that composite breakdown was really informative. My only issue would be the flickering shadows that persists in your actual animation. Great work anyway :smiley:

Hi, I’m new at using blender and really like your work. Can you give me some details on what type of machine you’re using? I’m looking to get something soon and want to do some high quality stuff.
Anyhow, thanks.

Very nice!

Hi, migpics. As of the moment, I’m only using a not-so-powerful computer, actually, it’s a laptop. It’s an MSI CR400x with only 2Gb of RAM and a core 2 Duo processor. Video card is Nvidia 8200M G. Really not so fancy.

Good luck on your purchase (I highly suggest you get a desktop PC, unless you’re frequently on the road like me which calls for a notebook).

Thanks for dropping by.

-Reyn

I like the atmosphere and the grass
Nice work

Very nice indeed. Love the atmosphere.:slight_smile:

Thanks, Sam. Glad you liked it. :slight_smile:

-Reyn

I’m not sure whether I should say this is cute or sad. It’s beautiful for sure, and looking at it makes me sleepy :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s nice… Very pretty renders and good audio with it. You create a nice mood. That’s what it’s all about anyway, making people feel. Thanks for sharing!