Sculptrak

Hi!
This is another deamon to my collection…

Main character sculpted in Sculptris, rest of the scene - modeling, texturing and rendering - in Blender 2.53.
Postproduction - Photoshop (i wanted to use Blender Nodes system but it crashes program :confused: )

2 Likes

I am drawn toward it, yet I have no idea what it might signify. Humanity’s entanglement with technology? The “wired-mind” of todays earth? Hmmm…

Regardless, it is quite mysterious, fascinating, and compelling. The soft flowing lines stapled with hard steel has a great feel to it. I like it.

Very nice piece of art!
I really like this image, especially how the “body” makes its place between the wires, looks to me like an embryo pose.

:eek:
wow…5*

I love it, great work! The details, transitions and pose is amazing!

Nice, you have some website or gallery out there with more works made in blender?

Nice Flow !

Fanastic chromatic choice and the sculpt come out very nice!

Great work, I’m under a great impression of your imagination! Nice postpro too!

Hi Xeltip, this is a great work, very inspiring.

Thank you all for comments! :slight_smile: I’m glad you like this image and interpret it in your way.

As for wires - the are slightly inspired by old H.R.Giger works.

@stapled - yes, I have an account on deviantart.com for example. When you click my nick you can see “visit homepage” …

Wow! Your choices of colors, textures, and shapes work together to create a very arresting tension in the piece. It’s extremely difficult to create abstract art that engages the viewer and yet you have done so. Great stuff!

Fantastic composition and attention to detail! I admire your sense of colors too :slight_smile:

Wow! Fantastic!

Strange :stuck_out_tongue: Like it :wink:

very nice indeed, what render engine did you use?

This is officially my favorite Blender render image i ever seen.

Wow, thanks for banner =D

@DhiaEldeen - I used BlenderInternal in 2.53 :) 

@FreeMind - I really appreciate it , thank you.

And this is a raw render, just before postproduction:

ooooh this is creepy
i like it!

makes for an awesome banner :slight_smile: well done! glad to see this is in the gallery

I made this my desktop wallpaper. It’s pretty awesome :smiley: