The latest stable version of this addon is included in addons_contrib.
These tools now have their own GitHub page:github.com/zeffii/Blender_CAD_utils
I would like to suggest reading the documentation on github as it's more up to date, and easier to edit than this thread. The latest development version can be downloaded from github as a zip
The tinyCAD Addon contains all of the following scripts:
- XALL (intersect all selected edges)
- V2X (place new vertex at intersection)
- BIX (generates the Bisector edge of 2 selected edges)
- CCEN (3d cursor to center of circle, when 3 vertices of an incomplete circle can be selected)
- Unpack or drag just the folder mesh_tinyCAD into addons or a folder called addons_contrib.
- In preferences > Addons you will locate it in the Mesh category, it's called "mesh tinyCAD".
- enable or install permanently.