These tools now have their own GitHub page:github.com/zeffii/Blender_CAD_utils
The addon page on blender.org wiki:
The following scripts have been combined into 1 addon. They are designed to work on edge base geometry, but should continue to work if those edges have faces attached too. Any reproducible errors please let me know (preferably by submitting an issue on the issue tracker on github, include a before and after .blend if you want to help me track bugs faster)
:: :: tinyCAD Addon contains all of the following scripts
- XALL (intersect all selected edges)
- EXM (extend multiple edges towards common edge)
- V2X (place new vertex at intersection)
- BIX (generates the Bisector edge of 2 selected edges)
Addon can be downloaded from github as a zip
- Unpack or drag just the folder mesh_tinyCAD into addons or a folder called addons_contrib.
- In preferences > Addons you will locate it in the Mesh category, it's called "mesh tinyCAD".
- enable or install permanently.
:: auto VTX
- be in edit mode
- have 2 edges selected. no more, no less
- access by either
- - pressing W and then picking "Edges VTX intersection"
- - or, use spacebar menu, type auto, and pick auto vtx.
Operations: (it will be obvious to the addon what you are trying to do)
Edges V intersection (for two coplanar edges, extends both to their projected intersection )
Edges T intersection (extends 1 edge towards a point on another edge, then welds the intersection)
Edges X intersection (performs a weld on two intersecting edges)
:: X ALL
update 16 may 2013 : added separate "intersect all" addon script called X ALL, available here