View Poll Results: What game is the best?

Voters
237. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wehrdo - PUCK

5 2.11%
  • Sintel the Game

28 11.81%
  • gh123man - A field guide to gravity

9 3.80%
  • Legopatch - Shooter1

6 2.53%
  • andrew-101 - Tectonic

10 4.22%
  • Bileyg - SKIDRULES

6 2.53%
  • Overkill: Action Racing

6 2.53%
  • GoshFather - Life Claimer

5 2.11%
  • Ecrivain - Finder of the Mines

3 1.27%
  • Project Cassandra

8 3.38%
  • Equal - SPACE RAMBO

4 1.69%
  • Machester1994 - Tire of Fire

7 2.95%
  • Leonnn - The Chronicles of a Ghost Driver

9 3.80%
  • Asteracers

5 2.11%
  • Core43 - Accelerated Delivery DEMO

9 3.80%
  • Cuervo1003 - Super Blender Galaxy

73 30.80%
  • Mrhippieguy - Project 3F-D

3 1.27%
  • Mattline1 - Dusk: demo

6 2.53%
  • Xjazz - BGE AirRace

4 1.69%
  • Traevaine Entertainment - Panthera Game Project

125 52.74%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Last edited by mokazon; 12-Jan-11 at 21:12.
    skypename: matthew-mokazon
    Im available for freelance work - programming, animation, modelling, texturing

In the name of myself I apologize for rating every game in the list. I didn't expect the result of this open protest.
    Last edited by Blinkwing; 07-Jan-11 at 13:10.

Traevaine has been disqualified, as they have voted for themselves twice in a row, knowing that it was against the rules.

nice I agree with that!
    and Seantking have only one post, i think that guys with less than 100 posts should not be consider !
    Last edited by leonnn; 02-Jan-11 at 14:45.

ok this is good, lets keep it fair and make this a good contest. p.s - my vote is for super blender galaxy because its awesome!!!! everyone else did a great job too i might add.
    Last edited by Evax; 02-Jan-11 at 14:51.

I would vote for Super Blender Galaxy, but it is illegal to use Nintendo characters. Especially as they are using them in a way that will make profit.

i dont know about everyone else. but i get to vote once. and i get a whole month to make my choice. i think i know who i want but im gunna wait
    my finished game project : http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?t=203887
    "is there a limit to how many kidneys you can donate?"
    TO DO LIST... 1. wake up 2. brush my teeth 4. check my email 5. Take over the world 6. go back to sleep

In the name of Traevaine Entertainment i deeply apologize for what Blinkwing did.
    In the hope that you could forgive us for his missstep and give us a last chance.
    We did work a long time only for this date and we are really sorry for what happened.

Traevaine Entertainment
    Visit my portfolio/blog: http://manuell3d.wordpress.com
    You also find some nice tutorials there

I would hate to see this thread get as nasty as the other one, but here are my two cents:
    * Disqualify individual votes, not whole teams. Traevaine Entertainment is a larger team (8 members I think), and they're international, which makes it hard to control every member of the team. It would be sad to disqualify a game/demo with months of work from multiple people just because one team member got stupid at the end.
    * cuervo1003 was given permission to enter this contest, so he should be allowed to compete. In the future, just don't allow clones. Also, why a person votes for or doesn't vote for a game is their decision. So, if geodude doesn't want to vote for Super Blender Galaxy because it's a clone, then that's his choice.
    * If possible, I would close this thread for discussion and only use it for polls and announcements. Then, have a second discussion thread to pile the garbage.

Originally Posted by Evax View Post
    Also, it is a sad attempt to try and bring down carlos by saying that his game is illegal when its not.
    Really? Have you read Nintendo's policy? It is very much so illegal. I'm not trying to be a jerk, but it is in fact illegal. www.nintendo.com/corp/ippolicy.jsp

As I go through and play each game, I'm keeping a google doc spreadsheet to keep track what I've played and how they were. It is public, so people can see what I thought of their game. Some of the games won't play on a mac, so I might get to those last. They aren't in any particular order.

Also, if somebody reads something I wrote about their game and it turns out that I just didn't understand it very well, don't shy from sending me a PM explaining the feature to me so I have a better understanding of your game.

gh123man, Thanks for pointing out where to play the game was at. I couldn't find it after looking around the folders a bit. I was just gonna use my Windows machine. I prefer using my mac because the graphics card is much better in it. Most games on my Windows machine run like crap.

It'd be nice if there were other spreadsheets like that. I'd like to see what other people think about my game, and I'm sure everybody else would like to know what people think of their game too.

im thinking i may "copy" your idea and do a spread sheet my self (if you dont mind that is ) and just so you know the folder "gravity" is the glsl version and the folder "gravitylow" is the multitexture version. glsl looks so much better, and also sorry my resolution and detail changer is scripted to use batch files so it will not work on a mac
    my finished game project : http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?t=203887
    "is there a limit to how many kidneys you can donate?"
    TO DO LIST... 1. wake up 2. brush my teeth 4. check my email 5. Take over the world 6. go back to sleep

HEAR THIS: This is the voting thread. It is not the debating the rules thread. Please address any concerns to Mokazon and do not use this thread to argue about the administration of the contest. Thank you.
    "If we shadows have offended, Think but this, and all is mended, That you have but slumber'd here. While these visions did appear." - William Shakespeare
    Portfolio | Blog | Webcomic

This is all wrong!
    mokazon deletes entries!
    He turns everything his way!
    I wrote only that it is unfair to a team member of a different team wrote in the old post:
    GAGgc:
    I vote for Acer's Aster. I'm not part of the aster acers development team, I'm just the web developer.
    The web designer from the team Treavaine has voted for his game, but only Treavaine will be disqualified!
    mokazon often been made aware but did nothing!

In the name of myself I apologize for rating every game in the list. I didn't expect the result of this open protest.

Originally Posted by Flintede View Post
    This is all wrong!
    mokazon deletes entries!
    He turns everything his way!
    I wrote only that it is unfair to a team member of a different team wrote in the old post:
    GAGgc:
    I vote for Acer's Aster. I'm not part of the aster acers development team, I'm just the web developer.
    The web designer from the team Treavaine has voted for his game, but only Treavaine will be disqualified!
    mokazon often been made aware but did nothing!
    Well, GAG is not part of the development team. It's not his game. He's only a web developer, so he doesn't get a prize.

and PlanetPerson said it's a voting only. You got a concern, PM mokazon

Originally Posted by Dhaher View Post
    Well, GAG is not part of the development team. It's not his game. He's only a web developer, so he doesn't get a prize.
    Same with Blinkwing, but thats not the point now
    Last edited by Jimmyon; 03-Jan-11 at 10:42.
    Visit my portfolio/blog: http://manuell3d.wordpress.com
    You also find some nice tutorials there

I think Traevaine Entertainment should win. Their projekt is the best. Also the other did a great job!
    Last edited by Caeser; 03-Jan-11 at 16:54.

Guys, again let's keep this clean. If you have concerns, please PM me.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast