Luz Sketches

This thread will be for my non Hexen related experiments and sculpting sketches.

I don’t know if it’s just the render or angle, but the throat area with the two verticle muscles(?) looks too creased, almost paper thin, and the same around the outer part of the mouth near the cheeks.

Other then that all I have to say is WOW. Really liking this and can’t wait to see it finished. Keep up the good work.

Jfishell: Thanks man in the end I scraped the sculpt enterly I will redo it in the future, and you critic made me rethink some of my techniques, thanks for giving it :smiley:

K, I’m trying to get back into the swing of things, I just found Nicolas Bishop is reviving the dynamic sculpt branch and I decided to give it a go, as it right now compared to zbrush dynamesh Ill say it could give it a run for its money for ease of use to sketch a sculpt, and even tho its not done, it can be used, you just need to be aware of what can crash the build so the work is not lost.

Here’s a link to the build

This bust is my interpretation of Sven the Returned from the Northlanders comics.
If I want to keep working on this I will need to do some re topology, well see how that goes.

Thanks for looking
-Luis