Little red hood and the wolf (finished)

Well, this is my final image.
Tell me what you think. :confused:

Great cartoony feel. I donā€™t care for the black lines though. could you do a render without the lines?

Very well done, except (as Modron mentioned), for the black sketches, which donā€™t really fit with the rest of the render. I especially like the flowers on the ground.

Haha I actually wanted to ask about the black lines. Thatā€™s not edge rendering I donā€™t believe did you paint those on yourself in a photoshop like program?

so did you do this in blender

nice one. :slight_smile: I think that he used freestyle.

thanks guys!
I was investigating on mixing gestual strokes with ā€œpoligonalā€ color, iā€™m not truly glad with this result, but i left it as it is by now. Iā€™ll post it without lines to see the differences.
Everything was done in Blender, lines are grease pencil converted to paths; plus a little tweaking of colors in GIMP-

I love it, very interesting style :slight_smile:

Very cool style! I love the tree on the right, that texture overlay makes a big difference on the result.

Very nice!

Another version:

Very nice, I really liked the original but the new one is much better. I love the styling and the characters, well done.

wow. I like the style you used(with out lines is better). how did you get that effect? is there a secret to it? or just a lot of texturing?

Love it, full of energy. Prefer the version without lines too.

All Triangles? I hate to be a nit picker, but itā€™s only common practice to avoid using triangles when making 3d models. Itā€™s okay when itā€™s a still picture like in this case, but Itā€™s not gonna fly if your trying to animate. I am feeling this paper cutout style though; gives it that childā€™s book feel.

Love the style, they look like paper models :slight_smile: newest version looks perfect without the lines.

Thanks people for the comments! Soon it will be printed in a series of various illustration artists! :smiley: Thanks again for the critics and feedback!

@AfroSnackey: i go for that style, itā€™s just for illustration so it works perfectly nice IMHO. And maybe in that style i would keep triangles in animation too, i would like to see how it goesā€¦ :wink:

I Like the second one better!! has more depth :slight_smile:

Thanks for your comments! Iā€™ll go with the second one for print! :smiley: This will be part of a tale narrated by 14 illustrators, a really nice project!

Nice work, very stylish & appealing. As far as triangles in animation go, game models are fully triangulated & work OK. The trick is to plan the edges very carefully to assist rather than inhibit good deformation. I think for this style of art theyā€™d be OK as long as the models are well-designed for motion. Might not even need actual deformation ā€“ ā€œcut paperā€ animation can be very effective!