Seeking for Blender Artists

Hi all.
This topic might seem some kind of those ordinary topics by newbies according to my post count on this forum, but it’s not, I bet.
tinab Pixel Animation Studio is a non-profit Anime and Animation production team with the goal of publicizing the sense of making “Open Movies”.
About tinab Pixel
tinab Pixel’s current project is called Olive Project. In this project we have a few goals including producing tutorials, making some research, and we may test Blenders new branches with development views.
About Olive Project
About our business model and related stuff, see Business Model and Stuff. We can’t live without money! :eyebrowlift:
We previously used Autodesk Maya, but now, we are changing our software because of Blender vs. Maya, Why We Might Change. This means we need you.(I’m a Blender user, and I’m not a noob. My friends are getting good skills as they are experienced somewhere else, but as said in the link, we are all modelers, no more, and no less.)
The Project:
The project is a short animated movie of about 8 minutes, with 5 minutes of 3D. It’s about a very young boy with some kind of cancer. Read more at About Olive Project.(Again)
We have finished most parts of pre-production, the storyboards are all done, “thumbnail storyboard” is now given to all members, and the main storyboard will be delivered next week. Characters are mostly designed, but some haven’t been accepted yet. See our exact status here:
Project Progress Status
Timeline:
http://www.tinabpixel.com/images/stories/timeline.jpg
(Some months are not counted, because of school exams and so on!)
People we need:
We need almost anyone, writers, concept artists, modelers, texturers, animators, render guys, compositors, etc. Don’t hesitate to ask any questions at [email protected] .
We will also accept people with 2D art skills, which I don’t think BlenderArtits.org is a suitable place to talk about.
I will be also answering questions here.
Thanks,
tP Management Assistant,
Omid Mo’menzadeh

P.S.: If we find enough people here, the whole project will be done by free software. So I hope you join us so we can do that. We are waiting for you. See:
Blender vs. Maya, Why We Might Change(Again)

www.tinabPixel.com

and I am a modeler and a screen writer. I would like to help you with your project. Just tell me what you need. I am currently reading and exploring your website. :slight_smile:

and I read some of the stuff on your website. If you need a modeler I am an expert. I can help model some trees or buildings ect. All I need is a reference image or an idea for what you are looking for. I am currently learning how to do animation and only have difficulty with making a suitable rig. If you need someone to do animation, I can help. I am a novice but things such as walking or picking up something comes easy for me. I am also working on a short and I know how hard it can be do make a background image. I hope I can learn from this experience

Thank’s for your interest,
Please contact us at [email protected], so we can talk about the project in detail, and share ideas and work.
Thanks a million,
Omid

I’d suggest getting some original work on your studio website. Are any of those images original to your studio? A lot of them look like they were cribbed from other sources. This isn’t the sign of a professional studio.

Dear bugman_2000,
The pictures you are talking about are just samples so people see what the subject is. You can find our works on each person’s gallary:
http://www.tinabpixel.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=5&Itemid=6&lang=en
I don’t know what you mean by that! o.O