BWGMC 3| MOON [ x]

You are not alone…

Nice picture, makes you think all kinds of scary things. Good luck in the challenge and can you please change the name of the thread to BWGMC 3 | MOON.

Yeah, the title became decapitalised
I’m really pushed for time at the moment, so there is the risk that I don’t get the is finished t the standard that I’d like. :confused:

A quick screen, just of my unwrapped gun - Can anyone guess what it is? :smiley:

What? The H&K PSG1 or the game? :slight_smile:

Well done :smiley: (yes gun :L)
Trying to see if i was actually making something someone could recognise :L

Unfortunately i’ve had to rush the textures :confused:

screen :slight_smile:

Screen 2

screen 4 :smiley: just posting to keep my motivation up :L

The Umbrella Corporation Strikes Back :evilgrin:

Yep :smiley:
I am a bit upset because i wish to make a sleek game, but in 1 day, it’s not easy (i started saturday lunch, and woke up at 12 am today :@)

there seems to be a bit too much fog aggoose! :smiley: :wink:

haha its supposed to be eerie!

the moon map is pretty bad, and im nearly done, just refining

Ok, i’ve finished but im getting a really wierd glitch so my download isn’t ready just yet :confused:

Nearly fixed last few issues.
I don’t expect to be voted for, considering the time taken to do so!

Hahaha love the zombie pics!

uploading now.

http://matter.hostilestudios.com FORWARDSLASH download.php?file=comfil/runtime2.7z

File has been uploaded
you need to run the server to use it. 

To run the server on another pc, on a different network, you'll have to port forward 5000-5100 UDP on the client pc's and 1000-1100 on the server machine.
There is not a server included (stupid of me) but im not at home now. In order to make a server, you'll need to download a copy of the patched blender http://graphicall.org/83
copy the python files in the runtime directory to this folder : PATCHEDBLENDER/2.57/scripts/bge-components/
open the patched blender.
on the default cube, go to the logic window and add the following components:
terminal.server
monsters.monster_control

Create an object named Sphere in a hidden layer. Run it. Show the console from the HELP->Toggle console to see if any errors occur.