New Blender Development Challenges

Heya Everyone,

I have seen two interesting things created in other 3D programs and I see no reason why they’re not possible in Blender. We just need some talented Blender Developers to create these features. I have zero knowledge of how to develop for Blender. Hince the below challenges. I’ll be providing a link to a YouTube video showcasing what each of the challenges are. There is no prize, I’m sorry to say. Apart from the chance of being immortalized in future Blender builds. So lets get to it, shall we?

I recently saw the beautiful CGI film called Surfs Up! And like most artist, I went straight to the Special Features to learn how certain tasks were accomplished. What they showed lead to the below challenges. Here’s a video from the Film showcasing both challenges.
http://youtu.be/silyCFJ7dBw

::Live Camera Challenge::
A Live Camera seems simple enough. But on the other hand, it seems wicked difficult. For example, how does one get the 3D to export to the real camera in real-time? How does one get the 3D camera to move with that of the Real Camera? It’ll clearly require instant tracking from the real environment to cinch the two cameras up. And lastly, how does the artist/developer get Blender to Keyframe each little movement of the camera during Blender’s preview playback (the Alt+A option)? If this can be accomplished, then it’ll open the door to reverse the process. Meaning the 3D camera control the movement of the Real camera via a motorized rig. And thus allowing a film developer to reset the camera easily & no hassle after each take.
In case you missed it in the above video/link. In the top right corner of the video you’ll see a real man holding a real camera. The 3D animation plays through the camera’s view screen and as he moves his camera, the 3D camera moves in relation and in real-time.

::Surf Challenge::
The ocean simulators for Blender have come a long way over the years. But it could go further. There is something missing. Something specific is missing. Breaking & Crashing Waves. The video tutorial below for another program gives us a good idea of how simple the rig seems. But is it possible in Blender? And can it be done automatically/easily as seen in the video?

http://youtu.be/qj35Cg-6e5U