Nyman Digital Arts Showreel 2012

My first ever show reel: On Vimeo and on YouTube

Neither of these transcodings are very well done imo, though, so I’ll try to find a place to put the original .mp4 and .avi files on a server if anyone is interested.

Wow, impressive work and funny presented :slight_smile:

Great, and yes the method of presentation is a really nice touch! :slight_smile:

Applause Applause, Bravo, Bravo.

Just the way it’s presented, holds your attention. Cool stuff.

take care

Great job Karl. I remember all of these, kinda nostalgic to see them all together. :slight_smile:

Love it :smiley:

Many thanks for the kind comments, folks, I’m glad to hear it’s entertaining.

@ 3dementia – yeah, some blasts from the past, eh? But showreels are always a bit out of date, nature of the beast.

Beautiful work ! It’s funny and incredibly varied. your CGI productions are really awesome !!!
But why such a music :eek:

Ahh, I missed this one.

Very cool way of presentation. I really like this. And like 3dementia said, it’s nice to see the stuff from all the years in one place again :slight_smile:

Thanks, Zakousky! About the music – mainly because it’s jaunty and upbeat and suits the character (imo), and is the right length and it’s mine. I don’t “appropriate” others work without permission, can’t afford a composer (for this piece, at least), and am not that enamored of contemporary musical trends anyway. I like cutting to the beat, and it has a strong rhythm that suits. And (did I say?) it’s mine. The audio production quality may not be top drawer, but it works well enough.

Okayyy, if the challenge is the music was created by yourself, it’s different !
I must admit that if I would play piano on a demo, I couldn’t do better.

Anyway, beautiful CGI work !