Priceless holiday

[ATTACH=CONFIG]181899[/ATTACH]http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/4107/render91.png
high-res
guess who???

Attachments

1 Like

Love it, your work is fantastic :smiley:

Coolā€¦ well done draguuā€¦ :slight_smile:

could you post the wireframe renderā€¦ ?

Nice! Your scenes are always very funny and wonderfully done. :slight_smile:

ā€œPriceless holidayā€ :smiley:

The skin on the characters looks kind of plastic.
But over all the render looks very pricey :slight_smile:

PS. Please excuse me for google translate.

LOL!

Amazing piece!
Everything is perfect: Stylization, idea, shaders and overall feeling of the image. I donā€™t agree that they look plastic. Specularity of the skin is just about right for the beach scene.

I would really love to put my hands on this wonderful characters.

One little mistake: Andrewā€™s girlfriend is Korean, so she should be little more east-Asian ;)))

Heh, very ā€˜pixarā€™ - their eyes are very bright and colorful. The backgroundā€™s beautifully done, as well.

Its looking good, congratulations!

here it is buddy

Very funny :))

hehehehe blender crazyā€¦ nice one draguuā€¦ its real life of artist ā€¦ lol :slight_smile:

Only critique is that (generally speaking) Australians donā€™t actually drink Fosters. Canā€™t speak for everyone here though.

:slight_smile:

hehe lol yah i dont know that much about that thing ā€¦ i have just placed it there cause its Australian canā€¦

and ben check out another image called " hang glider" ?

Thanks draguuā€¦ I always smile when see your artworkā€¦ you have your own character of your artwork so I can identify that you are the man behindā€¦ :slight_smile: Keep great workā€¦

Really nice, I love the story, the modelling and the lighting. Perfect!

Beautiful work :slight_smile:

thanks man

I just love this, both concept and execution. However, one thing bothers me. If thatā€™s who I think it is, doesnā€™t he have a Korean girlfriend? :smiley:

hehe yah he has korean gf and she looks like same as i have made there ā€¦ i have taken lots of ref for that ā€¦

thanks man m glad that u like this ā€¦

Ah Draguuā€¦another nice pieceā€¦I feel like you got in my head when Andrew first announced the topic:) My thought was a guy sitting on a beautiful beach with a Corona Beer at his side and a laptop for Blending on his lap:) I couldnt take part in this competition tho:( Iā€™ve got a side project taking all my attention. Maybe next time:) Good luck in the competition:)