SteamPunk Bike

hello boysI want to present my project done for a contest,I did all modeling in 5 days in my spare time,I have not finished the project 100% wanted to add more details but unfortunately I lost my file
formatting computer : (,I posted on my progress album facebook

I won first place as the work
I tried to recover this file
BLENDER 2.63
Render Keyshot

I hope you enjoy
sorry my bad english
Portfolio http://julio3d.wordpress.com/
Page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Julio-Cezar-Pires/311295565598737
http://julio3d.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/render-contest.jpg 1900x1007

Attachments

Very Excellent!

Thanks man

to bad you lost it=(

I really like this bike.

thanks for commenting, glad you liked it

Always backup the data to a external drive before playing with the partitions!
Looks fantastic but the chair I think must cover the back wheel. Just now the back wheel feels like separated without the covering.

Really nice! I just love steampunk.

It’s nice but I like the original(s) much better. It would be nice if you gave credit to Solifague Design (Mikhail Smolyanov) for the design even though you’ve changed things here and there.

The system won’t let me post a link to his blog but just google him to see more of his work. I really admire his design sense.

Attachments

what an original design… I love it!

I’m not sure about it

Isn’t the OP gonna defend himself or anything? Just letting it slide makes this even more suspicious imo.

because I’m not defending,the model was made ​​100% by me,The concept was based on this model that has been posted,and am not obliged to credits to him,you did not like it’s your problem…

Why would you not credit someone you’ve taken the concept from? That’s just common sense.

Hey, go easy folks. He never claimed it was his design. He certainly should have credited the original designer, but you can’t argue he did something wrong because he failed to use his common sense. He did something stupid. There’s a difference between the two.

So, don’t yell at him, since as you can see he’s getting defensive already, and therefore you will achieve little if nothing. Tell him nicely that common courtesy dictates that when basing something almost entirely on someone else’s concept, crediting the original - which comes at no cost - is the accepted and expected thing to do.

As far as I know I wasn’t yelling, just thought he had a shitty attitude trying to sweep it under the rug instead of apologizing or doing what would be considered polite and indeed credit the initial designer.

Claiming something to be your own is not only stupid but wrong as well. Had he won money or anything of value in a competition with that piece he could easily get sued.

Ben_Lind, I apologise for implying you were yelling.

You are quite right, but softly, softly catchee monkey etc.

That bike by Solifague Design was my wallpaper for the longest time. When I first saw julioras’ bike, I thought it was done by the same person. That’s a compliment.

This is really nice stuff. Good work you have done. Keep doing and keep posting such stuffs with us.

fathers day baskets