OpencolorIO.dll problem

Hi,I have a problem with opencolorio.dll,blender(2.64a)crashes when I switch to game mode,I tried to turn off color managment but when I want to add texture to an object blender crashes.Os-windows xp pro sp2

I have the same problem in windows xp pc and even in windows 7 desktop.

Hello,I磎 old enough processor(AMD Athlon XP) does not support SSE2,maybe it related to this,some new programs also showed me the error code 0xc000001d as blender 2.64aLike yours processor?Supports the SSE2?Will I have to upgrade the hardware,not some other way.

Solved

Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Hello,I´m old enough processor(AMD Athlon XP) does not support SSE2,maybe it related to this,some new programs also showed me the error code 0xc000001d as blender 2.64aLike yours processor?Supports the SSE2?Will I have to upgrade the hardware,not some other way.
    Solved by changing config.ocio-go to data files/colormanagement/open config.ocio with text editor and change in colorspaces line Blender native linear space is data:from false on TRUE....thats all...Blender 2.64/2.65 works fine now without crash

Yes, Bishop you found the solution!

Thank you very much Bishop, it's the solution to me too. yay!

Thank's , got the same problem on my old AMD and now it works' Thanks!!!

config.ocio - was the problem so...

There aren`t anything with "false" or "true" in my .txt file... What do I do?