Vimeo Problems :(

Is anyone else getting annoyed at VIMEO about the upload timing? I uploaded 1 of my videos a week ago and it still hasn't "converted" yet. Has anyone else had this problem?
    If you can dream it, then you can achieve it. You will get all you want in life if you help enough people get what they want.

I gave up after a couple of hours. Last time (about a year ago) it was far faster. I think they're giving priority to those who pay for the service, quite understandable, but still not what we're used to.

I gave up on vimeo about 6 months ago. My customers didn't like it, they take for ever to get something loaded (ok, I did not pay for professional) And I could not make my page look the way I wanted it to.

I moved back to youtube for all my videos. Interestingly enough (or not) I also moved from my own home grown webpage for my freelance business to a wordpress webpage/blog which meets my needs and is much easier to maintain.

Thanks guys I think I'm gonna stick to YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/fergoblender
    If you can dream it, then you can achieve it. You will get all you want in life if you help enough people get what they want.

I was not getting views so I went back to Youtube cause it has more viewers. Some of my wife's family and friends from overseas wont click because they do not know Vimeo. I see more Blender animations at Youtube. Vimeo wont play on my computer without stopping at HD as Youtube will. More people just hanging out at youtube looking at videos.