Vimeo Problems :(

Is anyone else getting annoyed at VIMEO about the upload timing? I uploaded 1 of my videos a week ago and it still hasn’t “converted” yet. Has anyone else had this problem?

I gave up after a couple of hours. Last time (about a year ago) it was far faster. I think they’re giving priority to those who pay for the service, quite understandable, but still not what we’re used to.

I gave up on vimeo about 6 months ago. My customers didn’t like it, they take for ever to get something loaded (ok, I did not pay for professional) And I could not make my page look the way I wanted it to.

I moved back to youtube for all my videos. Interestingly enough (or not) I also moved from my own home grown webpage for my freelance business to a wordpress webpage/blog which meets my needs and is much easier to maintain.

Thanks guys :smiley: I think I’m gonna stick to YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/fergoblender

I was not getting views so I went back to Youtube cause it has more viewers. Some of my wife’s family and friends from overseas wont click because they do not know Vimeo. I see more Blender animations at Youtube. Vimeo wont play on my computer without stopping at HD as Youtube will. More people just hanging out at youtube looking at videos.