My website.

I now have an official website. The code was written by myself, so it might not look too good, but it validates. (W3c has “validated” my existence.) This is where I’ll sell my games. I also did the background and css myself.

Here it is.

Your signature made me laugh.

I want to say it may be a Groucho Marx joke but I’m not sure. Been so long since i’ve watched a marx brother film.

My sig is something my mom came up with.

I think you need to do something about the color scheme of the website. Bright red and blue don’t go well together (big difference in wavelength, which results in big difference in refraction, which results in hurting eyes). The contrast is a bit too high overall.

In general the site looks like it’s from the 90s when random people started uploading websites to geocities and such.

I did not realize that about the colours. Any colour suggestions? I’ll also be working on the website in the coming days, but I’m doing it in bluefish on linux. I might try using blues and greys.

Don’t try colors. Use design guidelines, or get into color theory.
A shortcut is:
http://colorschemedesigner.com/

But you have to do something about your site. It looks like something that would even have scared webdesigners in the 90’. :wink:

Thanks for your input. I’ll be modifying my webpage throughout the day.

:edit:

My head hurts, need to blend, no more webpage today.

As someone who does some web design, I can honestly say that your site needs work, but im sure you know this as you mentioned above. You need to not think about flashy background colors etc, but just get a nice simple layout, which is easy on the eye, and better promoted what you do. Dark themes are always harder to master as it is generally much harder to get colors to work well with each other on a dark bg color, but if that is what you want, then just look up colors which go well with black but wont destroy your eyes. Also you said “The code was written by myself, so it might not look too good” Care to explain what you mean by that? It does also look like you used Dreamweaver drag and drop…if you really wanted more useful input, go over to the web designer forum…they can be quite harsh, but they would definitely help you improve your site :slight_smile:

not found.Please update your site.share your next one!