Coffe Machine creatues

Hello everybody

I started a new model, this time a coffe machine for a kitchen enviroment, but I added some life populating the image with creature born from the machine. Always Blender and Gimp.
Comments and critics are very welcome.
Hope you like it.

Attachments

Nice , I really like the scene, it has a lot of character. I especially like those details like the feet of the one sitting creature becoming drops or the smudges everywhere :smiley:

My only criticims would be the material of the chocolate monsters. The high glossy calue and the hdri(-like lightingsetup?) makes some of them look more like plasticmen than chocolate men. Maybe putting the little men into a second render layer and rendering them with a different lighting setup could fix that , dunno. Maybe changing the material of the one waving could also do that. HE’s the most obvious.

Apart from that real well done !:yes:

I love it!

Beatiful work!

Great stuff. Well done.

Other than some noise in the area where the coffee comes out, this overall adds an interesting twist to what might otherwise be a boring product render.

I like the idea, I wouldn’t want these messing with my coffee machine if I even had one.

Thanks a lot for the congrats, I really appreciate them.
There is a little of noise around the point where the coffe comes out, but it’s quite strange because the render has 1500 samples, maybe blurry reflections need some more samples.
The first creature near the camera is made of thea, that’s why he has a different shade…in theory, but this was the next step that comes in my mind later, the creatures are duplicating themself “in order to invade the world”, I think it’s a good idea but I don’t know if I have the patience to realized it, cause it need maybe a full kitchen and a lots of other details to add, maybe a huge amount of details …

Great stuff…Can I get a cup of coffee please:yes:

amazing work of course… did you use any blueprints or did you just model it from a picture bec if wonderfully accurate