Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ZeroptoX.png 
Views:	75 
Size:	820.6 KB 
ID:	222980

Here is Zeropto

Maglev Launched Space Dart

Plasma SuperCavitation accelerator :

Lasers less then bloom potential, add up to plasma bloom potential for nitrogen oxygen and argon

this "bloom" is ripped with electromagnetic fields, into a super cavity, while a pulsed armature, or wake-field acceleration accelerates using the plasma as a reaction mass........

this @ the moment sci-fi tech will be in my game, Wrectified
    I have overcome all obstacles which seemed in the beginning unsurmountable and found elegant solutions of all the problems which confronted me, yet, even at this very day, the majority of experts are still blind to the possibilities which are within easy attainment.

No comments?
    I have overcome all obstacles which seemed in the beginning unsurmountable and found elegant solutions of all the problems which confronted me, yet, even at this very day, the majority of experts are still blind to the possibilities which are within easy attainment.

Cool model but physically I don't really think SuperCavitation would work in reality, space isn't a fluid, it is a vacuum (But it is perfect for a game )

Its to get to space, from earth,

you use a maglev accelerator to make the craft go mach 6-ish before the launch out of a tube,

the lasers make the air turn into plasma, then it opens the plasma into a shield, and then accelerates the envelope behind it..

Name:  Plasma.png
Views: 112
Size:  13.7 KB
    Last edited by BluePrintRandom; 16-Mar-13 at 20:31.

Originally Posted by BluePrintRandom View Post
    Its to get to space, from earth,

you use a maglev accelerator to make the craft go mach 6-ish before the launch out of a tube,

the lasers make the air turn into plasma, then it opens the plasma into a shield, and then accelerates the envelope behind it..

Name:  Plasma.png
Views: 112
Size:  13.7 KB
    If that is what you mean then I actually tried to build one of these things, unfortunately I couldn't create enough volts (I only got up to 10000 v which isn't enough for a corona/plasma)

One giant supercapacitors as a ship, made of carbon nano tubes, graphene,
    and CVD doped diamond composites(Q-Dots energy extraction)

and try not to short it out.......

you don't need all those volts,

look at a http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrolaser

I would like any comments anyone has