Sailor girl

Hi guys, this is my first post on this page. This is my latest personal project, I hope you like it :wink:

Very cute character. I like it very much. Hands and skirt could be better, but I really like her face & expression.

A details render will be good to see some parts.

Popeye the sailor maid? :smiley: Nice one

Looking great!

Hi guys, thanks for your comments :wink: I’m trying to give her a cloth simulation, but Blender is giving me a really hard time with that. :@
This is a turntable I made of her. Cheers!

Very cute! Her face has a unique aspect, very particular and the body has a good style. You said about cloth silmulation, but she is a little bit cartoony, so i think that if you incorporate the skirt to the rig and work in some shape keys you can get a more desired and defined result. The hardest part in doing that is create a good topology to skirt to get a good deformation…

Nice work. Love how well defined the tattoos are.

wow! her head and face design is Great! Bravo! Put her in poses, and story situations if you have time! For example the moment when she’s getting her latest tattoo. :slight_smile:

that is a lot of Ink. she is freakin great.

Nice work and welcome to blenderartists!

Hi guys, thank you all, I found how to work with cloth simulation…The most important thing is SCALE!!!..once I scaled it all out to a normal scale (meters) was all good :slight_smile: Here is the last render of this project. I’m thinking about working some more poses :wink:

hi, very nice and pretty character. Love the work you done on the skirt ! Congrats.