Unofficial Blender Game Engine Facebook Group

please join this group !
i am working on to make this group OFFICIAL !

What does it do?

well the idea is to have a sub_domain for blender game engine ! and also to have proper up_to_date documentation,tutorials right in the website ! And also seperate donations for Blender Game Engine developers ! As BGE is not improving and no serious Indie Developer would want to use BGE to create games ! we need a roadmap first !

A doc with examples for the bge api. :slight_smile:
The idea is nice. Also i must say, that a complete game templates can be a big help.

yeah ! First we need a Blender Game Engine Tech Demo !

Is it planned what will be into the techdemo?

i have no idea ! but i will take permission from all the devs who created those awesome scripts for BGE !

Don’t forget nice looking games and games with good gameplay!

A techdemo should represent the engine in it’s functions and gives examples for that.

E.g. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0ffBZI5PpM

@iFlowProduction : let the harmony phase 2 + candy branch + moguri’s work + Viewport FX gets in the trunk. .then we’ll have alot of things that can be shown in tech demo

• 2 y. more, nice! :slight_smile:
    Not to mention the things, that needs to be optimized, not to mention the people, that wants to make a crysis game with bge, they sure will need to optimize the engine first. :slight_smile:

but first we need a sub_domain for Blender Game Engine ! Thats very Important ! :slight_smile:

FYI Theres also a BGE subreddit for any of you guys who are redditors - www.reddit.com/r/blendergameengine

@AD-Edge : great . .!

I like this techdemo from HL2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ddJ1OKV63Q

One of the largest powers of BGE is that it has it’s own Object/Texture/FX package built into it. Blender is BGE + Blender. No need to go into Lightwave or Maya create the model, import it into game engine x, test it, go back to modeling application, change it, test it and do it all over again. I think it’s an extremely large benefit to development time and developer wants/desires.