My Blender Reel

A compilation of my 8 years learning, playing, working… enjoying Blender!
All professional 3D works here was done by me at www.casanaarvore.com.br the studio where I’m working using Blender as daily tool. There are some tests here too and some personal works…
I did this Blender reel some time ago for my presentation at Blender Conference here in Brazil (I just made some adjustments and updates…), to prove that Blender is an useful tool for professionals and can be used professionally even with its limitations.

Eversimo, I thought your reel was wonderful! It shows that in the right artists hands, Blender is most definitely viable for commercial use. But I thought all the animations were creative and fun to watch. I particularly liked the skateboard dude and the tunnel of doors. 90% of the BA members are probably too young to remember a great old U.S. TV comedy series call “Get Smart” (maybe they have seen the reruns). But their opening to the show each week used something very similar to your tunnel of doors.

In any case, great job with a lot in their to be proud of.

Very cool man! Some really great stuff there…I love seeing Blender shine in commercial works. Keep it up and drop us more updates here on BA when you can:P

Amazing work!!!

You sir… are a master O_o
That was incredible o:

Really nice work man!; i’m glad to see it!.

I’m still smiling. Bravo!

Great stuff. Awesome video editing skills also!

Hey! I’m glad you liked my reel, since I spent 8 years to build it, hehehe!
I was always inspired by great artists from blenderartists… I have a big appreciation for great works from blender galleries… I was not expecting this result…

In case you want to play with the blender character logo you can get it here http://www.blendswap.com/blends/view/67555
Use this character and improve it as you wish! I would like to see him in other reels… :slight_smile:
Use it and improve it as you want! It needs some attention on the eye… and a huge improvement for the RIG.

Thank you all!

Amazing work. :slight_smile: Well done.

Absolutely Amazing

Yeah, awesome.

This is so cool! You are obviously very skilled at what you do, and I love seeing blender in the professional world! It looks like you had an amazing eight years. This really puts how much work and time it can take to become so good at blender into perspective. I have found this extremely inspiring and I hope that in another 6 years I can be just as skilled and practiced as you. Thank your very much for your work, passion for blender, and inspiration!