Nissan Skyline R32 Gt-r

Hello, i’ll just leave this here.
Comments and criticism appreciated.

Interior is still a bit WIP, needs those symbols on switches and other small stuff.

Had to limit subsurf to 1 because gpu running out of memory.
hdri from smcars.net

Hmmmmm,. I think you really nailed it. I went back to look at your scene, and it looks perfect still. Nice renders too

Awesome renders and detail work!

Awesome renders. :slight_smile:
I got a question: Did you use a free–but copyrighted–HDRI and backplate samples for this render? :slight_smile:

The exterior renders look almost 100% realistic…the interior render looks a little off tho, materials looks completely wrong. try and fix that if you can be bothered and this would be a brilliant piece!!! :smiley:

same here as peter18. those exteriors looks amazing, and from a distance the interior looks fine, but the close up you can tell it needs a bit.

I give up , you’re to good i don’t have words.:spin:

One of the best car renders I have seen in Blender, furthermore they may easily compete with such renders from other 3D packages. 5* from me and these exteriors should be moved to BA gallery, for real.

You’ve nailed it with the exteriors, the seats on the interior need more geometry, and a bit more depth on the surfaces.

Wish you didn’t run into the memory limit for the interior. Nice job!

Loving it. Great work

Astounding! My one and only criticism is that maybe the car compared to the backdrop is a little too perfect. I would imagine some noise would take the clean look off the image and fit it in with the background a little better. That’s just my opinion though, you are clearly way more talented than me! :smiley:

Enough with cars…
No jokes, this is amazing. Excellent work by all means.

I agree with everyone else, outstanding work!!!

on front headlight some minor overbright http://i33.fastpic.ru/big/2013/0426/87/1db1104cf59ef2f9e5e4e9da93ce0587.jpg - clamp out needed.
And for me interesting - on what gpu and render time for every pic?

Great job. No criticism from me.

Brilliant on the exterior. It looks real.

Interior is just not quite right.

There is a close up on to the interior, maybe you should increate subserf modif on the seats, because in my opinion the edges are to sharp in there. Overall awesome job

Is it just me, or nobody noticed something strange with reflection on a door?

I swear I looked at the first image for several seconds and wasn’t able to tell if it’s your model or a photo of the real thing. At full resolution it’s more visible though. Very amazing and well done!