the shop

The shop…just like my local used to be…

Cycles render needed 4000 samples to get rid of the grain, but could have done with more.
I take it there needs to be some care when setting up internal scenes with cycles?

Just looking at your webpage, wow. Love the style, so original too. How long would it take to make a scene like this? Even if i had the skill, I dont think I would have the patience.

I love the feel of your work :slight_smile: lots and lots of detail.
4000 samples ? I could only guess at how many months my computer would take to render a detailed scene like this oen with 4000 samples. but indeed when rendering internal scenes with lots of object (surfaces to calculate bounce-lighting on), glass and reflections Cyles needs many samples to get rid of the grain though there are many tricks out there to reduce noise in interior scenes and glass etc. so it might be worth the while to Google that.
But I love this piece! great job.

P.s. May I congratulate you on your website! it’s awesome! :3

I really love this picture! The simple style of your models is complemented by fantastic placement of clutter, lighting, and great surface details. The only thing I can nit-pic, is the cables down the bottom should be resting on the ground (they are floating a little).

Really great art in here. Interior renders are tricky yeah , but you did a great job on this.

love the detail. nice work!

These concepts are just crazy, is he really selling food in the same place as what looks like gas canisters and unknown fluid in bottles!?

So many little details here that have contributed to the good reputation of your work, as far as I know the image is about perfect.

blows me away every time.

I predict top row by tomorrow evening… excellent creativity and execution in every way

Wow! have you ever considered selling your work? They would make beautiful wall paper!

Very stylish and unique! I like.

I predict top row by tomorrow evening

Ha… I knew it ! … congratulations

How are you doing this? I only saw the picture and I knew that it’s your work? You’re really awesome! Congratulations.
Please tell us how are you doing this.

Certainly have your own style, and it’s amazing! I applaud you, and congratulate you on the top row! :smiley:

Thanks for the comments guys.

Yes i do try to keep a consistent look, its good for selling you work style to clients, they know what they are getting.
My characters always have simple geometry with some more complex details. I also steer clear of obvious expression or story telling.

Will have a look at those wires.

I do have prints available to buy if anyone is interested … http://www.clickforart.com/Artist/pokedstudio

Watching the stuff you make is always Inspiring! I wounder at the patience you have in filling up the scene with tons of objects and details :slight_smile:

That link is positively hypnotic! So trippy! I must decorate my walls with your art and lose my mind! Ha ha ha HA! AGH!

(Okay… settling down…)

Nice render :slight_smile: