ICookie - Baker Robot

Hey!
This is my latest project as some of you may know about from my WIP thread. I can say that I finally finished him and Im pretty happy with the result. I made him in exactly 2 weeks from sketch to final render. He is a new generation of robot built in near future - hes now chilling at a cup of coffee after a hard day of work (He`s working at BlenderCookie of course)

I hope you like it. :slight_smile:

Higher res:

great work, everything is in place, nice materials.

nice man! very good

yes i do, love that guy! nice pose too. well done!!

@Doris, Lucas3d, estuardorosales (< why is your name so long…O.o are you from Spain?) : Hey, thank you very much! I`m glad to hear that.

Btw, Doris, I went through your blogs and I got to say that… that wood carving is just amazing. Best wood sculptures I`ve seen. lol. Are you also selling those? Do you take that as a job? Anyway, great sculpts and great work overall. You inspired me on making my next project a chinese bust portrait. :smiley: … Anyways, send me a pm if you want and have time to reply to the questions. :wink:

Edit: double post.

Very nice bro, good luck… :slight_smile:

Thanks man. :wink:

This robot looks very pleasant ! :slight_smile: And I love the Apple coffee cup. Very good work.

Great work man he turned out awesome:P Pose is great as well as the simple scene with the pedistal. Great materials man, good luck:P

That’s a pretty awesome robot you made. I’ve been following your progress in the WIP area and must say you work fast! I could hardly create a simple bust in the time it took you to create this complete robot. I hope you win the competition, you deserve it.

Hey man, thanks! Oh, you live in Amsterdam ~ birth place of blender right? Holland, awesome country!

Great work man he turned out awesome:P Pose is great as well as the simple scene with the pedistal. Great materials man, good luck:P

Thanks a lot for all your help! I really couldn`t finish this without your encouragement guys.

That’s a pretty awesome robot you made. I’ve been following your progress in the WIP area and must say you work fast! I could hardly create a simple bust in the time it took you to create this complete robot. I hope you win the competition, you deserve it.

Thank you! Well… I had a lot of free time this summer (especially this month) So I was working on average 5-6 h / day … maybe even more, thats why it was that fast. :P I hope Ill win too or to be in the first 3 at least… :smiley:

it looks great. Very nice details, like the joints mechanics and the crease for the individual metal plates of the “skin”. The eyes are a good interpretation for robotic “camera-eyes”. The metal platform is also a nice feature.
I wish you the best for the contest :slight_smile:

Thank you! I`m glad you like it. :slight_smile: