Simple Inventory

I don’t know if this fits in this forum section, and if not please move it, but it is a work in progress with the game engine. I am working on a simple inventory system using python. A .blend and screenshots will be up soon. The system as of yet is not too simple, a lot of specific names involved, but it is more simple than others I’ve seen. The .blend will be hosted on BlendSwap.

This would go in Game Engine Resources and i want to see the script when you upload it!(i am making a game that need a inventory, although not yet reached that part) sorry english.

Okay! Here is a screenshot:

Currently this is how it works:
When an item is clicked, it sends a message to the corresponding color panel, telling the text to increment and the plane to appear. Each time the item is clicked, it adds to the text. When an item in the inventory display is clicked, it sends a message to the Current Item text and sets it as the corresponding color, and decreases the panel text. To use this, there is no python coding required, but a lot of variables to set exactly right. In the works are more efficient visibility settings and an end to a panel when the text is below 0. A more efficient variable system is also in the works. I will post a link when the BlendSwap is up.

Blendswap: http://www.blendswap.com/blends/view/71507