"Robot Fight" (1 Minute Animation)

Attachments

Sweet! What’s the animation about?

Very nice Robo :slight_smile:

Robot Fight is almost done, I will be dropping it 02/06/14!

very good work - I like the level of scuffing: just a little, not too much. love the lights you’ve worked in.

Thank you Wolfred, appreciate your comments!

excellent work!

MasterXeon1001 from youtube? If so I wanted to thank you so much! I watched some of your tutorials and that really helped and inspired me to do this video. I always wondered about retopology and your video gave me a clear understanding of what and how to do it. THANKS A BUNCH!

For others who don’t know who Masterxeon1001 is check his work and tutorials out here!

dude its just awesome seeing someone use a workflow efficiently and correctly while maintaining silhouette. I’m always ranting about those beveled edges and fine linework. I can’t wait to see more!

Appreciate it Masterxeon1001, Im working/rendering on it right now. Cant wait to show you more, & HUGE thanks again for the tutorials!

Another still from the scene I rendered tonight, sure wish Blender Cycles had voxel data right now! haha

man this is gonna be awesome as hell. I’ll drop you a PM about meeting up somtime. I see you live in Dallas I live in Austin. Texas FTW represent!

Allready bro, that means alot! I checked out alot of your stuff last night, your super talented! I like the futuristic flowers your working on. I’ve been on blender for about 2 1/2 to 3 years now & I have been Filming/Editing for around 5. I am a huge movie fan, and have a dream of making something awesome one day & I know that takes a group effort. Look forward to talking with you soon.

By the way that is unreal that you live in Tx, We need to do something in the near future! (Too close not too)

More stills from the Robot Fight animation I’m working on!

wooooowwww!

Appreciate the comment 3dcineman513!

epic man looks very professional

Appreciate the comment bordercollie!

Badass robot

Appreciate it lucasar!