Minion Models [Minion Rush Extracted]

Hey guys.
A month ago i wrote an exporter for Minion Rush windows 8 version of the game, and i was able to export both the objects and their textures. So since i don’t know how to use them after exporting them, i am simply posting here my accomplisment :stuck_out_tongue:

The models seem very detailed for a game like that and that was my strongest initiative to write the exporter :stuck_out_tongue:

So if anyone does need some of the models, just post it here and i’ll try to pack them and send them to you :smiley:

Just a glimpse of them :

http://i.imgur.com/6JJjKbCl.png

There are many many more in there and there are much much much more on the iphone version of the game, but the files seem a bit strange in there and i did not manage to export them atm.

1 Like

[UPDATE]

Just managed to fully export the iphone files as well, and there are some more models in there, so here are some of them :smiley:

A lot of them are not even available in the game yet :smiley: They will be propably be unlocked in time.

1 Like

How do you export them?

cool man!!! But is it loyal to extract their models?

I dumped the files and decoded them with python. Then i used the same code to pass the data to blender.

You mean if its legal, i have no idea :stuck_out_tongue: Since the game is free i don’t think there is any problem on that.

Besides that i do not claim any rights, i don’t sell them and of course i also do not present them as my work.

EVERYTHING is GAMELOFT and (propably) PIXAR copyright.

Yeah, If you were to do anything with them and claim credit it would be illegal.

But I see no problem in doing this if your just wanting to see the models and their textures.

I want them!!

Could you send to me?, I’ll be so glad to have them. : D

Send Me Plss I really need it

Send Me Plss I need it

Got some time this summer, repacked, reuploaded everything :smiley:

PS: There are not the same models with the first ones that i had got. These were from a very first release of the game, where the model format had not changed. Gameloft keeps updating the application on every platform, and they’ve also changed the model format to a weird compressed one which needs some more time. If i get this, i’ll post here.

be aware
the copyright holder of the meshes NOW has legal proof that you violated there copyright

if you get a nastygram this forum posting will be exhibit #1 in there legal settlement

you NEED writen permission to REDISTRIBUTE copyrighted work that is NOT GPL or like
and willful infringement can be expensive
$150,000 USD per action

and Universal studios OWNS that copyright
and for the windows version LICENSED it to Microsoft through"gameloft.co.uk"
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/despicable-me-minion-rush/9wzdncrfj0jb

see the conditions
http://www.gameloft.co.uk/conditions/
section B

B. Distribution/Uploading of Content

You are prohibited from posting on or transmitting through the Services (e.g., through uploaded content, a chat or user forum, online review or comment posted through the Services) any content that infringes upon a third party’s intellectual property rights or is defamatory, damaging, illegal, or offensive.

Without limiting the foregoing, you may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way on the Services any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others unless you have first obtained the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. It is our policy to terminate the account of anyone who repeatedly infringes the copyright rights of others upon our receipt of proper notification from the copyright owner or the copyright owner’s legal agent.

you do not own it so you CAN NOT redistribute it

Nah, this copyright still here