The Last Bus

Finally I have finished my project after 2 months and Here is the result.
I don’t know where i got inspiration for this but yeah blender community made it possible for this artwork…thanks guys :slight_smile:

" The Last Bus "

Story of an old man isolated from his family. His all friends died and he was left alone with so called place ‘home’.
He has to earn for his living in this age. He works all day and gets enough to save himself for starvation. Being Late tonight he Lost his last bus to home…

Overall, the environment and lighting is very good. Your character is a little bit strange. The proportions aren’t quite convincing and the hands are kind of malformed and unnatural. Focus on anatomy basics to nail that.

yeah i am not good in character modeling though, practicing characters more and more to overcome that… thanks :slight_smile:

nice image,i feel lighting around old man could be more warm(orangish),now the skin looks grey.overall very good conveys the story and mood.

Thanks :slight_smile: …i tried many shades of light but it suited most (in my opinion) as it was night time scene…appreciate your comment all the same. thanks :slight_smile:

I really like the feel of this. The paper-ish aesthetic makes me feel like the whole situation is fragile, which matches the tone and mood of the image quite well.

thanks mate…i tried to focus on those things but it could have been better… :slight_smile: