Autodesk Oblivion Demo

A new video experiment of mine based on point cloud data freely available from Autodesk Research. I thought it would be kind of an ironic twist to render it in a cool way in Blender. :wink:

Ah, I didnā€™t notice. Thanks.

Wow, very interesting and cool work, Kai! I donā€™t think there is any reason not to post it here in this Animation forum. You could even render a few still images of the project and post it in the ā€œFinished Projectsā€ section, it is certainly high enough quality. I like the pacing of the film, and the interesting reveals and camera angles. The music is also well done, it added a great mood to the piece! I wish I had experience in creating music for my own videos.

Additionally, Iā€™d like to say your other videos have also been very inspiring to me, especially the destructable vehicle simulations. Those videos even gave me an idea for a short video series I would like to create in 2015.

Thank you very much! Itā€™s a good idea to render out some high quality stills, Iā€™ll check my 3000 frames for a nice group of imagesā€¦

I hope your video series becomes a success. :slight_smile:

while this looks very cool, i find that shaky cam really annoying :).