Problems uploading .jpg of less than 1MB and only 640 x 480

Dear All,

I am having this severe problem with my account. I am trying to upload a jpg that is very small, less than 1MB and low res of just 640 x 480, but when I try to attach it, the upload takes a while, and then the upload pop up just closes and my image is not attached…

This is very annoying for me, I hope someone can help.

Is there any way to contact the admins regarding this issue?

I can provide a test file via dropbox if you like.

Can anyone help? I’ve been experiencing this problem for quite some time and it’s still going on…

I clicked on the image button, then i clicked from computer, then uploaded… popup closed and image appeared in my text… are you deleting it from the textbox by accident?

Thanks for your reply. Nope I’m sure I didn’t accidentally delete it because it works for really small images no problem, like a jpg of 800 x 600 of size <100kb. But when I try the same .jpg which I did not reduce the quality when saving it after the render, also 800 x 600, size is 265kb, the problem occurs…

Now I’m trying to upload a screenshot of the problem and I can’t… I hit prtsc, then pasted into paint, and saved it as .jpg and the same problem occurs. My screen size is 1366 x 768, file size is just 67kb…