Mercedes-Benz G-Class

Hello,
This is my personal work inspired by Mercedes images.
Modeling was done by my friend in 3ds max.
Rendering is blender and cycles and post with photoshop.
more here: https://www.behance.net/MaciekPtaszynski
2000x1358 resolution

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/33178660/merc_2k.jpg

and making of :slight_smile:

thanks!

Attachments

2 Likes

Very nice image and video(nice music also).Congratulations to you and your friend.

5 stars and forum gallery!

The G class is my all time favorite , great render. Top notch.

Thank you!

well done car

Very good lightning and materials. Nothing to critizie!

good modeling from your friend.
very good lighting and awesome post processing from you.

the result image has nothing to criticize from me.

THank you! :slight_smile: I am really glad you like it!

Looks very professionel. Good job.

One word… PRO
Pozdr

well image is great! but if you have 3dsmax, why you did not render it in Mental ray? IMHO it is too complicated to export from max and than adopt it in blender and render in cycles

A very skilled render! I see nothing to critique except that maybe the scale is a bit off with the background, but I am not sure. Either way the render is still great.

what? What is so hard in exporting object. and importing it in blender and just assaign materials?

Thank you everyone! :slight_smile:
@Easydream: Kramon is right… there is nothing hard with importing OBJ models in blender. Also I have no 3ds max, only my friend has. :slight_smile:

Kramon it is not hard (i’m exporting models from max for my archviz renders every day), but it is an extra operation to export and import in blender, if you have max and model in max :)… but maybe i’m wrong :wink:

i don’t get why this is not in Forum gallery + thumbnail… one of the best car renders made in cycles.

Thank you Kramon :slight_smile: I am really glad you like this image :slight_smile:

I would like to share also bigger resolution here
I did 7k finally, but I think there is no enough details to show it that huge.
Unfortunately I can not share the blender scene, because the car was modeled by my friend :frowning:

just AWESOME !

maybe you can share the shaders, especially the car paint :o, it is very well done !