Piano WIP

Hey guys, I made this piano. Still a WIP. I want to give it some meaning. A story. Not just keys. I am thinking of having a rose push up through the keys, not really sure. If you could tell me what do you think so far, and what ideas you’ve got, that would be awesome! :smiley:

Nick

looking great! I think the keys are a bit too wide? other than that, looks good. Oh another thing; the black keys aren’t usually level. They tilt back a bit so that the front ends are higher than the back ends.

i might recommend listening to some regina spektor (a pianist and one of my favorite musicians) music from her album 11:11 or Songs; maybe they will give you a story to put into this image. or at least help evoke an interesting mood.

thanks a ton :slight_smile: Yeah I wasnt really sure on the structure of the keys. I made it up as i went along :slight_smile: I will definitely give her a listen! :slight_smile: thanks again

Looking good, but maybe some more light

thanks for the critique. Yes I was going to fix the lighting :))

Looks good. Another little ting about the black keys is the transition from the plane facing the camera and the top plane is more squarish. There is a slope toward the back on the front plane but where they connect is more square that you have shown it.

Sorry I hope I described that well enough.

I like the idea of the rose… perhaps a single cut rose laying across the keys.