An Image for Voodoo

Ok, now this is a complicated vision so take a seat… Basically, online I go under the alias of Voodoo and since I have been playing with a number of YouTubers, peoples’ knowledge of me has grown. Because of this I want a decent, unique picture to represent me; not some random one off the internet. Now, this is something I would have done myself but it has been a while since I modelled in Blender and I do not currently have the time so I have had to turn to this great community!

The Vision:

My current picture is this:

I have always used it and so want to incorporate it.

My name originates from Voodoo in Medal of Honor (2010) and so want to incorporate that into this design. I thought this could be done via the badges which represent his team:

And then whenever I hear Voodoo I think of voodoo dolls so I would also like this incorporated. So to put it shortly, I would like a voodoo doll, with a cat head, with military patches on it. It sounds complicated in my head so I hope I have portrayed that well. In the end I would like something along this standard: http://digital-art-gallery.com/oid/65/1600x900_11824_Voodoo_Doll_3d_character_doll_cartoon_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

MANY THANKS