Turbo blender (pre preview)

TURBO BENDER or TB is an independent free, opensource branch of Blneder plus more than 250 free, opensource scripts unified in one practical interface for fast and practical workflow
TB uses and includes only free and opensource licencsed scripts that are GPL or with a compatible with GPL licenses(such as MIT).This is done with the only purpose to keep it FREE AND OPENSOURCE FOREVER and to avoid legal issues.

THE CURRENT STATE: Until now, I made the inteface for these specific blender modes: OBJECTMODE, CURVEEDIT, NURBSEDIT, METABALLEDIT, MESHEDIT,MESHSCULPT, VERTEXPAINT, TEXTUREPAINT, WEIGHTPAINT, BONEEDIT, POSEMODE, etc, etc, etc, including the.

WHEN It WILL BE RELEASED? : The released date is 20 july 2014, right now I am testing it in my current work and refining it, there are many new things that I want to add before I make the first release. I will add some pictures here to show what I have currently with a brief explanation. When the script is released, it will be availabale in this thread, as well as video tutorials, so, if you are inteested, subscribe.

Explanation: there are two main panels that contain all the tools that you will ever need -
– the first is in “TOOLS_PROPS” region, it include sth tools for selectinon only in obmode and edit mode
– the second is in “UI” region, i.e. Properties tab, it thas multiple tabs on the right side. every tab includes all the needed tools for doing a specific task, for example : transform tab includes the tools for transformation, align tab includes the tools for aligning, animate tab includes the tools and addons for animating

Why I did it? : Blender is the best free and opensource software for 3d modeling and animation, but its interface is not practical. I often spend too much time searching for the operator/ function that I need, and wasted too much time for completing easy tasks. So I made an interface that resolves that problem by providing me the needed tools on my fingertips, without the need to search all around the interface all the time.

Here is how the tabs look side by side:

well, I cant insert more than one jpeg image side by side, anyone knows the reason?I am doing this for the first time, any info will help…

here are the subtabs of the unified panel one by one (note: I ntentionally enlarged the Properties panel, so you can see it better)
this is the 1st subtab, it is for working with background images, you can use as many as you want …

displalay subtab

the next tab : measure tab … advanced cursor tools and measure functions for architectural modeling, the last ones doesent currently work, so I hided them, but I will reimplement these for sure. Having the ability to measure diistances is a musthave!!!

the next tab: add objects this tab includes more than 100 different objects from the foundational scripts and from external addons, you can add different types of objects : curve, surface, NURBS, lattice, armature, lamps, metaballs, mesh objects, etc. It is di vided in two parts - in the first part are the tools that are not mesh objects, and in the second part are only the mehs objects. here is the first part:

the second add object tab: here are all mesh objects that you can add to the scene

here is the Gpencil Tools subtab here aer the tools for draw with gpencil plus some cool addons that work with Gpencil Strokes such as : Array Sketch and GPencil Trim etc…

here is the select subtab, here are the tools for selection in object mode:

here is transform subtab: here are the tools for making transformations of the objects - move, rotate, scale, etc.

here is the align subtab: special operators and for align, mirror and distribute objects

the next subtab in objectmode is the shapekeys tab: here you can work easily with big collections of shapekeys and you can do all crazy things that you want with them:

the next tab is : groups - in the top part of the panel you can collect groups and manage them, in the bottom part of the panel you get listed the objects that are contained in that group:

the next tab is the modifiers tab: you can work with many modifiers at once, you can add many modifiers to many objects at once etc. one thing that you can do for example is to add, remove or apply specific modifiiers to many objects at once.

then is the “animate” subtab vthat include many scripts from various people related more specifically to animation of one or many objects at once, some addons included for example : Realtime Animation, MotionTrail, Multiobjects Animation,AReWO tools, Time offset, drag, Sketch animation, etc.

the next tab is Layer management - you can manage your layers from here, rename them, etc. … and you can also group layers, which is a big advantage in big scenes with many objects… like if youre making a cyty for example and you want to manage the thuousands of objects and buildings…

I will post more tomorrow. I dont want to post more cause the administrator may think I am a spambot and i am posting random images!

TO ADMINISTRATOR - I am Not a spambot, please dont delete these posts - if you look at the pictures you uwill see that they are different!!!

You can use the edit button and add images to your original post. There is no need to keep posting them like this. If people like your blender build they will comment on it.

It’s Good to know someone have a nice custom build.