Tank-Drone [Concept]

Hi,

I’m currently working on a independently operating weapon system that is partly self-aware. I tried to maintain a realistic look of the drone. I don’t want that it looks too futuristic. The MG-Turret-System is next.

Greetings from Hamburg,
FastLeaD

Nice,reminds me of Ghost In The Shell

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101030165606/ghostintheshell/en/images/e/e7/Tachikoma.gif

I got a little bit further on this. Finished the basic shape of the MGGL-System Turret. Getting into details now. I also got into the side cameras a little bit.

@ DCBloodHound: Thank you. And yes, Ghost in the Shell was a great inspiration for the under-section of the tank. Loved the leg design of the Tank at the end of the Ghost in the Shell movie.

Greetings from Hamburg,
FastLeaD

Lovely design i like the futuristic look and the hand shape design awesome work :slight_smile:

Brilliant idea. Now I’m inspired to include something like that on my CG film.

The toes need more detail.

Really cool idea and obviously skilled work.

Only the turret looks pretty similar to just an M1 Abrams MBT turret on legs, and the whole thing seems a little oversized, looks top heavy overall?

That said, you’re much better at this than I am haha!

I liked your choice to have an MGL as opposed to just an MG those things are ridiculous but that doesn’t seem to stop me from liking them…