Need designer to do final pass on ring

The designer I was working with did a decent job but had limited experience with output. Thus he delivered a ring that did not meet the specs of a Shapeways print out. This is particularly notable in the #'s that circle the ring’s head. I did have a print made and most of it looks fine – details on the side of the ring that were too fine were simply dropped.

Bottom line, I’m looking for a designer with experience with print specs to polish this ring for print. Blender file is too large to attach. Here is a link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_cgZdxZbPZ8Y3VPeEtMV0N4T28/edit?usp=sharing

Hey, stuff happens for people. But I (we actually) can help you and keep it cheap, I’ll PM you.
Now I have plenty of experience with 3d printing, specificly ShapeWays, since I had some contracts with people who use that site, it’s relatively simple.

Hi. I want to refer this Australian Job Online Advertising site, because they have a lot of Job vacancies, so if you don’t have yet a Job, you can try them anyway. Thanks!