(DECEPTION) Fully Animated Feature Film

We are a Christian film company called, “SIDE AFFECT PRODUCTIONS” working in the Pre-Production stages of a fully animated feature film, planned to hit the market within the next two years. I am looking for people in all areas of 3d work. We will need Modelers, Animators, Compositors, Riggers, etc. We are looking at a budget of about $70,000 to $100,000 to complete the project. Pay will be $8.00 to $10.00 an hour, plus an extra amount when the movie makes a profit on the market. Some of you may say that $8.00 to $10.00 an hour is not enough pay… Well here’s the deal, After talking to other big film companies, who told me to just get volunteers, I was kind of put off, Because I believe the people who do the hard work deserve to get the pay. So I will pay what I can to help the crew out. I also would like to mention that food, lodging and travel will be covered as well. If Investors are willing to put more into the project, we will be able to pay more to the artists.

We are looking to hire for a length of about 6 months of solid work. Anyone involved would be required to travel to our location and work within our production studio. We will cover the cost of travel both ways. We will also house and feed you 3 meals a day for the entire time listed in your contract of production.

(We are a Christian Based company. If you decide you are interested in joining the crew, you must be willing to work in a Christian environment.)

<b>*We are only looking for "Blender" Users.
 *You don't have to be extremely skilled, just willing to learn. (We want to help you, as you help us)
 *We want people who do not complain or get upset easily. (Treat us right, we will treat you right)</b>
<b>*Rate: $8.00 to $10.00 an hour.

*Duration: 6 months.
*Paid: Food, Lodging and Travel.

Right now we are looking at who would be interested in being a part of something great. If you are interested, or have any questions, please let me know. My name is, “Tim” and you can email me directly at [email protected]

We are currently based out of Yankton, SD, United States.

I’ve got 9 months of experience in blender… modeling… however, travel is something I can’t do… unless you’re local… Um, if I may ask… Why do you want everyone in your studios? Models can be sent via email, so a modelers presence shouldn’t be required… Also, google plus has “Screen share” if you want to see progress being made :wink:
So, if that would be okay, let me know :wink: I’m a Christian, and I enjoy doing 3d Modeling :smiley:

Thanks and God Bless,
Joey! :smiley:

i dont know if good enough, however if i am, does it matter if i am an athiest?

It would also help if you give a preview on what the movie is all about. That way they can gauge if they want join or not.

LOL! You go an atheist, you leave a Christian!!! :smiley:

Yeah! I personally would like to see it anyways! :smiley:

please check my demoreel http://youtu.be/10TiAQIRmSs

Agreed. A log line for the movie would be really nice.

Those who show serious interest will be given a link to our website, where they can get an overview of the story line and see what we are about. If you are very interested in getting involved, Please send us an email or Private message. Thank you.

I’m very interested, but is there ANY way that I could do it from home?

god I pray I could do something like this one day. Sounds like a great opportunity to complete something amazing for the creator, make new awesome friends, and learn a heaven of a lot! But I have a full time job with three young ones. Is there any way I could contribute abroad?

Shartaz, if you would like to keep an eye on our project, you can go to our Facebook page, as we continue to post updates there. Deception (MOVIE).

Im interested but what will happen to my studies i can go 6 months and i’ve used blender for a year so yeah count me in i could be the modeller if you want

Just sent an e-mail for a compositor position or possibly render wrangler. I would be thrilled to work in a Christ-centered environment.

Good luck, and Blessings to all who participate! :smiley: I only wish I could be amongst you! :smiley: