What machine do you use?

Hi everyone, i wanted to ask what machine do any of you use. Please share your specs and workflow.

I will start.

I use a 6 core AMD processor with Windows 7 OS. 8 GB RAM and nvidia gpu with 2 GB GPU RAM.

I can Render an animation with Blender, Work with Maya in the same time and surf in the internet + have reserves. I did build it at home after some Net tutorials. The most important part is the power module. Always use a good power module. Do not use purepower moduls from bequiet. They turned out crap and i send them back to the producer. I ordered ENERMAX instead. They have good german made quality!

Some people just put their machine specs in their signature.

Don’t want to disappoint you, but Enermax is a Taiwanese company and your PSU has most likely been assembled in China. To my knowledge the German Enermax branch only does customer support, marketing and public relations. In fact, from what I’ve read (article is in German language - but since you’re so fond of everything German…;)), Enermax doesn’t even build PSUs themselves any more since 2012, but rather has them manufactured by its sub-contractor CWT (Channel Well Technology Co. - another Taiwanese company).

Ironically it’s the be quiet! - the brand you despise for their supposedly poor quality - that is designed in Germany. Their assembly will be most likely be done in China, though - not that there is something wrong about that.

Taiwanese companies and educational system are based upon german patents, bought from western german companies in the 80s and 90s.