silence mind

hi again :slight_smile:

Next work in progress. Again the old man. But this time a little creepy. Fot the first time I left box modeling for sculpting. I did quite a detailed basemesh. In this way gave me easier start this adventure with sculpting.

What do you think? Any advice? Maybe there are some articles/tutorials which I should see?

Attachments

nice sculpt!. it reminds me of the star trek episode where one of the crew members was made to be mouthless by some tyrannical magical being.

This is great!! :slight_smile: you should now add some hires detail, like pores and wrinkles!

Nice sculpt!

up
i did retopo and simple rig. Then I work a little more on this ugly face ;p

Looks really good. The only thing that jumped out at me is that maybe the tendons in the neck look a bit too sharp.

Thanks for the comments :slight_smile:
You’re probably right. So long already I look at it that I did not pay attention. It attracts too much attention.

In the meantime, I did the test render in real time (GLSL). I wonder about the colors, lighting and mood.

What do you think? Texture, hair, sss and others will come in the normal render (probably in blender internal).

The light halo behind him and the lighting on the top of his face makes him look quite noble and hopeful. If that’s what you were going for, you’ve done it really well. If you were going for a more creepy look, you should probably light it from below.

I do not know too much what to do with it. Maybe you have any ideas? At the moment I play with materials and lighting in the cycle.

If you want to make it even creepier, I suggest putting cuts and stitches where his mouth should be, as if he was trying to cut out a new one. But either way, it looks awesome! :yes:

Nice sculpt but… Where’s the mouth?

Ok ok, this was a bad joke :stuck_out_tongue:

Very nice, I really like the lighting in the last render!

It is interesting. Not bad sculpt.

make him more creepier!!! good sculpt

At the beginning I wanted lighten him from below. But I abandoned the idea. I’m not going to make him look more creepy.

He is already scary enough. Thanks :slight_smile:

It was funy. Thanks :smiley:

I’m glad you like it. I spend a lot of time on lighting.

Thank you :wink:

No. He already looks creepy. But thanks.

Thank you for all your comments. Next update soon :wink:

update
Now something I planned to do from the beginning. The character smeared with paint and the mark on mouth. That is why the character does not have a mouth. What do you think about this?

Now I will do something that will come in the background and foreground.

update: