BGE stage walkthrough

Hi, I´m working in this stage just as a show of my 3dskills…
Sounds, characters, more effects, and refining of modelling are still to be done.
However, I´d apreciate your feedback and opinions.

Thanks!!

It looks overall quite nice. Do you have any plans to do something with it in the future, or is it just an exercise?

Some points I noted about the video:

• There were a many steep drops that lacked any rails or other devices to prevent people from falling. This seems odd, and dangerous.
  • Some places had lights (especially the corridors) that seemed oddly placed, like very near the floor. This might make sense for some applications, but, probably if you have a light near the floor it should be well protected. Simple addition of an alcove would do. Not all the corridors were like this.
  • You had several fans/turbines. It would be interesting if some of these were moving.
  • A couple of the objects (gratings mostly) seemed to deserve work on the textures, where they looked a bit solid and flat. The walls generally looked pretty good, though.
  • The structures apart from the main cavity look… exceedingly simple. It would be nice to give them some variety and interest, even if all you do is give them more complex color maps.
  • It also is difficult to tell exactly what this place is for. That might be good, if some mystery is what you are going for, but I would like some more information. Currently it seems to lack much that I can discern as far as purpose.

Most of these, if fact, all of these do not need to be changed. The piece works well as is, and appears well on par with the graphics of some video games I have seen.

Overall I thought most of the modelling et cetera was quite good. The dust in the air was a nice touch, as were the moments when the camera flickered out of focus. Looking up from the bottom provided an interesting effect, being at the bottom of a deep well with not really a clear way out. I will be interested to see it when you add sound.