Problems with the Interface

Hello community,
This is my first visit to the forum.
I’m starting with Blender and I’m doing a render for the office where I work.
The problem is that I started this work at the office using the guide of different tutorials on the web, but I began to notice that the interface where I work don’t show me some options in the lighting and rendering section.
I brought the file home and when I open a new file the lighting and rendering options are the same as shown in the tutorials.
But when I open the file that I started in the office, I missing all options like shadows, Anti-Aliasing etc.
I attached some pictures to explain better this problem.

I apologize if the topic was already discussed in the forum but this is my first contact with the program and do not even know how can I named this problem

Photos comparing the file from the office (in red) and the interface as shown at home (yellow):

Table Rendering:

Point Light:

Area Light:

http: //i59.tinypic .com / 156cq4g.png

should be noted that I’m using the same version of Blender (2.72) at home and at the office.
How should I solve this problem?
I need to finished the renders in the office because I have a lot of advance work and even do not want to bring work home.
Greetings and thank you very much in advance
Jairo

Red = set to use the Cycles render engine
Yellow = set to use the Blender render engine

Select the render engine you want to use at the top of the blender interface. Note that the materials for each render are not compatible with each other so if you change from one to the other you will have to create new materials