Blender Explosion

Hey that turned out really nice. How long was the render time per frame? It would be cool to see some other angles.

@3pointEdit, thanks, 3 hours per frame, take a lot of time.

Pretty good but I was expecting the ceiling to buckle and hint at collapsing. A secondary animation would really sell the effect.

yeah, the ceiling buckling down and fracturing would sell this better,

Nice work!

Hello “tiagoblender”, can you share your blend file? Or do a little tutorial for novices like me. Very nice indeed! well done

Sure, just visit my site, there’s a link for download there : http://tiagoschreiner.wordpress.com/2014/11/21/explosao-de-uma-viga-no-blender/

wow due, pretty realistic. Just one thing: if im not wrong, it should swell up before parts go away. Anyay, one of the best explsoion i have ever seen

I know this is a test and might you might not be interested in making into anything bigger, but a couple suggestions.

First as everyone else says, buckling.
Second, textures.
Third, background(even if it’s low detailed and blur)
Fourth, here’s the big one… Matrix Camera. Okay that’s not the real name, but you might understand what I’m saying. You might want to try to ease into a slow motion shot and rotate around the object like they did in the matrix movie.

this is one of the best explsoion i have ever seen

You can here that the facebook.com has some quality reviews about best king size mattress, check it now!