First Low-poly render. Looking for CC

deleted deleted deleted

Attachments

I’d say if you go for a lowpoly style the ground should be as well. Also lowpoly is kind of minimalistic so i’d say you wouldn’t need the grass. just make the ground green

This image needs some compositional adjustments. Right now there isn’t a good single focus point. Although my eye is attracted to all of the flowers. If this is intentional, I would figure out how to lessen the importance of the rest of the image. Also I am assuming the scene is meant to be peaceful. If not skip this part :P: most of the major lines are diagonal or perpendicular to other lines, this causes tension. If the lines were wavy and smooth it creates a more calming feeling. Last but not least are the colors. The colors themselves are good, although for a happy scene, I feel they should be brighter.

Good luck on the project! :slight_smile:

i think the background looks too bright and boring, and you should also make the ground lowpoly too.

i disagree with the guy who said remove the grass, keep it. it looks good. in general, i like the render

The sky is a bit too bright compared to everything else. I feel like instead of purple you could give the sky a dark blue-ish hue, like the color of moonlight.

Not to mention some of the objects aren’t high-poly (the ground is already mentioned, so I’m talking about the beehive right there in the back right.)