Character run problem

Hey everyone,
I’m kinda new here, but I have an annoying problem.
I’m working on a blender game for the first time ever, I’m doing it for my school master project.
So the thing is, I’m running some tests with the logics blocks and some animation, everything is working fine.
He can walk/run/jump ( a little :stuck_out_tongue: ) and so on… Now the problem is when i hold SHIFT + UP ARROW to run and then press SPACEBAR to jump, he freezes in that particular frame… he does the same when i try to push stuff.

Here are the logic blocks of my armature:

Does anyone knows how to fix this?
Thanks!

Did you set the right frame interval for JUMP and PUSH?

Also check you have got the priorities right!
The running is the top priority (number 1), however jump doesn’t have a priority, so maybe changing jump to priority 1 and run priority 2 etc. could fix this.
Basically BGE is confused as to which animation to play since both criteria have been met for run and jump.

Additionally when using loop stop I suggest turning off ‘continue’ as this can cause additional visual animation problems (e.g. The animation will continue at the frame it last stopped).

I also created a tutorial for animating in BGE and blending two different animations together (which looks quite nice). Maybe this could also help you out if you have the time.

Good Luck!

How does the default “priority 0” compare to other numbers?

priority 0 = highest priority

@Thatimste, thanks that helped me alot already!

Btw, this community is awesome, all those quick replies; I love it !
thank you everyone !